Sunday, November 27, 2016

Book Signing News!

So proud of my three books! 


"Black Friday" at Mount Pleasant's Wild Birds Unlimited was a big success and neat experience, meeting so many fellow bird and nature lovers!
Thanks for the support Victoria Hansen! 


They included WCIV-TV news anchor Victoria Hansen who stopped by to buy two of my books to give as Christmas gifts- great idea!  


Thanks so much to store owners Danielle and Mark Motley for the opportunity and hospitality. My new book can be purchased there, as well as lots of neat birding merchandise, such as bird socks that are really unique and comfy!  We bought the Woodpecker ones.  

My next signing event is Sunday, Dec. 4 at Mr. K's Used Books Music & More. I'll be there from 1-4 p.m. signing and selling my new book, "Nature-ly Fun! Bird Photography From A to Z" and my two Magnolia Cemetery books.  

Mr. K's is located near Tanger Outlet in North Charleston at 5070 International Blvd.  See additional details below.   


No comments: