Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Blogs Hits 100,000 Page Views!




On Saturday, I noticed that this blog, BirdsEyeViews, has reached the milestone of 100,000 page views.

I have been keeping my eye on this number, located on the left side of my blog, as the count got into the 90,000s.

The blog was started in 2010. To date I have written 120 posts featuring my photography, especially of birds and the travel experiences I have enjoyed over the years.

I also use the site to document and promote my books, which total three so far- more to come hopefully!








Another statistic I checked occasionally is Pageviews by Countries. 

It's neat to see this listing my countries. 

Shows to me how people worldwide appreciate photos of Mother Nature and especially her many beautiful birds! 

Thanks to Google and Blogger for this wonderful product which has given so many people an outlet and a voice!  

Here's a link to my very first blog post on May 26, 2010, which is appropriately titled, "Time to Blog!"  

No comments: