Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Radio Commercial for My New Book!


I am very close to completing my new book (No. 5) and I have prepared a 30-second radio-style commercial to promote the Summer 2022 publication of "The Churchyards of Charleston: Stories From the Underground." 

This spot was produced as a demo for one of my classes at SC State University. The music I selected is from the free music site Incompetech. 

Click here to listen to the spot via Soundcloud.  

Earlier this year I did a blog post as I neared completion of the manuscript. Click here to learn more about my latest book. 

Below is a screen shot from Adobe Audition of the radio spot I produced. My voice is on channel 1 and the music is on channel 2. The music is titled "Burnt Spirit." I found it on the Incompetech website in the category called Eerie (of course!). 




No comments: