Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Hilton Head Sunrises = Spectacular!

 

Spending 4th of July on Hilton Head Island was a blast- as were the fireworks we saw at Shelter Cove (see my post that follows this one).  

We were able to swing an oceanfront room at the Marriott Resort and Spa at Palmetto Dunes. 

Early 🦅 that I am, both mornings of our stay I was locked and loaded (camera I mean) and on the beach just after 6 a.m. 


The water temperature was perfect for a sunrise dip in the ocean!  And during the day too when we were on the beach.










I experimented with some of my camera settings, once the lens fog from the humidity subsided. Here are two shots from that setting that is called "Art Bold." 



Easy to be reflective at the dawn of a new day! 







This guy was reflecting on catching some fish to start his day. 







This is the Marriott where we stayed. I like how the pools of water reflect parts of the building. I took these shortly after sunrise.






Another perspective and a nice surprise to capture a unique image like this. 








Such an exciting and invigorating way to start a vacation day! I took this final picture with my iPhone 12. The previous pix were all from my Canon SX70. 

Both cameras are awesome in their own ways. 

No comments: