Monday, February 1, 2021

Book Accolades- Thank You Resurrectionalium!

With the vast world of social media, anyone at any time may see a current or past posting whether it be on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, or LinkedIn. 

Such an example happened during the weekend when I received a Facebook notice of a new comment. Wow, what a nice thing to read! Made my weekend for sure! 

I do not know this blogger from Ohio whose blog is called Resurrectionalium but his objective and complimentary commentary on my 2014 Magnolia Cemetery book “In the Arms of Angels” is greatly appreciated. Click the image to make it bigger and easier to read. 


New copies of this book and my others are available via my Amazon site or from me directly! Drop me an email for more information at birdseyeviewspublications@gmail.com. 
And thank you so much Resurrectionalium! 


No comments: