Thursday, December 8, 2022

Terrace Oaks Antiques Event Saturday, Dec. 10

 My upcoming book signing at Terrace Oaks Antiques Mall, 2037 Maybank Hwy. in Charleston, has me even more excited after seeing this large advertisement in yesterday’s Post and Courier newspaper. 


Thank you Terrace Oaks owner Camille Wish for doing this. I’m quite honored and flattered and I am sure the publicity will bring extra good sales to us on Saturday! I also have Camille to thank for my speaking event to her Rotary Club last month. I met her several years ago at Bethel United Methodist Church when she gave a talk to my College of Charleston “Beyond the Grave” class.  The below photo by Hannah Sills was taken in March 2019. 


The Post and Courier ad ran below a story about former Vice President Mike Pence visiting South Carolina. I couldn’t resist touching up the article a tad…


Terrace Oaks prides itself on being the Lowcountry’s first antiques mall. It is large and spacious with ample free parking. 




The phone number at Terrace Oaks Antiques is (843) 795-9689. 

My signing Saturday will be from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m. who knows, you may just run into Mike Pence there lol! 

No comments: