Saturday, September 24, 2016

My New Bird Book About to be Released!

I am so excited to reveal that I am just days away from receiving the first batch of my new book, "Nature-ly Fun! Bird Photography From A to Z." (BirdEyeViews Publications, ISBN 978-0-9847498-2-9).

Locked and loaded for a fun nature outing!
Tonight I have been working on some promotional and marketing content in anticipation of soon having this new book for sale.



I posted a more detailed description of my new book on a top tab of this BirdsEyeViews blogsite. Click here to see that post. 

There are also tabs for my two previous books, "In the Arms of Angels: Magnolia Cemetery- Charleston's Treasure of History, Mystery and Artistry" (2014) and "The Birds of Magnolia Cemetery: Charleston's Secret Bird Sanctuary." (2011).

Stayed tuned for "Bird Photography A to Z" availability, signings and other events! If you would like more information on this and my other books, please email me at birdseyeviewspublications@gmail.com. Thank you.

No comments: