Sunday, August 26, 2018

Book Cover Design to Final Version!

In 2016 I drew my idea for the cover of my new book. I’m no artist like my brother Matthew Harwood but I like how close this rough draft would be to the final product, what has recently come out in print.


360 Digital Books did a great job with my 100-page hardcover photography book. This is my third collaboration with this fine printing company located in the Detroit area. I definitely recommend this company for book and printing service! 
My new book is on the shelves at the College of Charleston Bookstore on Calhoun Street in the faculty authors section. I am working on getting it in other local and national places. This and my previous books are all on Amazon so please check them out here and/or contact me if you would like signed copies!  My email address is birdseyeviewspublications@gmail.com.   







1 comment:

Book Cover Design said...

I will create artistic poetry book cover.

For More info or Order - https://www.fiverr.com/share/ZdxVoQ