Sunday, August 23, 2020

Sunset Photo in a Magazine!



 I was excited when yesterday’s Post and Courier was delivered to see that it included a new issue of My Charleston, a magazine the paper produces annually.

My photos have appeared in it in past years. These are pictures I submitted for the P&C’s weekly themed photography contests.

So I was thrilled to see that this year one of my photos was used.
I took this image (above) several months ago with my iPhone coming out of Gold’s Gym on Ashley Phosphate Road where I work out.

In My Charleston my shot appears with seven others in a two page “Sunsets” spread.




Here’s the cover of the magazine touted as “The Post and Courier’s Guide To Life In The Lowcountry.”

It is that and more, a fine publication that I am honored to be part of!

No comments: