Sunday, February 18, 2018

New Books Equal New Cat Perches!

It is still very exciting to me when new copies of my books are delivered to the house. Such was the case recently when boxes arrived containing "In the Arms of Angels: Magnolia Cemetery- Charleston's Treasure of History, Mystery and Artistry."

It gave our Persian cats Gigi (left) and Mocha a new place to climb, rest and watch- three things they seem to enjoy.

Gigi (left) is king (or queen) of the hill 
My book printer is 360 Digital Books, which is part of Whitlock Business Systems located near Detroit. I am proud to say "In the Arms of Angels" (2014) and "Nature-ly Fun: Bird Photography From A to Z" (2016) are printed in the United States. 

The company representatives are professional, responsive and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend 360 Digital Books for your printing needs and ambitions! 

No comments: