Thursday, February 22, 2018

There's Just Something About Trains...

I have long had a fondness for and interest in trains. There's just something about their size, sound and speed that can captivate me.

Last week, I was stopped twice at train crossings in Ladson and North Charleston. So I whipped out my phone and took some video.  Here's the short video I produced. 


Because of my journalism background, documenting things, even rather mundane things like this, is something I do.  Getting good photos and videos are part of it too.  I threw in the selfie comment too and do a picture in picture effect in Adobe Premiere Pro  CC 2015.  And I put in some music I found on my go-to free music site incompetech.com. 

Anyway, just a short video and short blurb about my recent train encounter. 

No comments: